About Tiffany Phu: Associate College Admission Counselor
Tiffany Phu is an Associate College Admission Counselor of 7+ years and a Certified Career Service Provider specializing in career advising and meaningful essay development. She was educated at the University of California at Berkeley as a full-tuition scholar obtaining a B.S in Media Studies and Legal Studies. She has over 8+ years of technical recruitment expertise working for Google focused on roles ranging from intern to industry level talent. She knows what top companies are looking for in an intern or employee; hence, she can guide you to craft academic or career focused resumes to plan a path towards a fulfilling career.
Tiffany provides remote or in-person college admission and career advising consultation in the Bay Area specializing in personal and professional development.
Summary of Background
- Certified Career Service Provider and been published on the National Career Development Association WebMagazine
- Provide in-depth essay development and proofreading assistance
- Assigns and interprets skills and personality assessments to align with academic and career ambitions
- Guides in resume development and writing assistance
- 7+ years college admission consulting, tutoring, mentoring, and advising
- Teach all clients organizational skills with emphasis on calendaring
- Experience with UC Application Essays, Common Application Essays, Common Application Supplementary Questions, and Coalition Application Essays
- Consulted with 300+ clients on academic and career across the U.S and Asia
- Placed 500+ students and professionals in internships or full-time positions at top tech companies