College Admission Counselor, College Professor & Leadership Consultant with 10+ years of Experience, Working with 25-30 Clients / Year
Founder of Bay Area College Consulting with over 10 years of experience in leadership building, extra-curricular background building, and college application assistance including personal statement proofreading. Helped clients to build resume through web site creation, publish books and student journals, start clubs and non-profit organizations.
Received a B.A. in Psychology and an M.A. in Philosophy at San Jose State University, studied political science at the University of California at Berkeley during the summers of 2004 – 2006, and a candidate of Harvard University’s summer program during 2006. Taught at San Jose State University, De Anza College, Diablo Valley College, Gavilan College, and San Jose City College. Member of the Western Association of College Admissions Counseling.
Summary of Background
- 10 years of college admission counseling for high school students
- 14+ years teaching, mentoring and advising college students
- Helped clients admitted to top universities including Johns Hopkins, University of Southern California, Carnegie Mellon University, New York University, UC-Berkeley, UCLA, UC-San Diego, UC-Santa Barbara, University of Michigan, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Washington-Seattle, and many, many more.
- Advised clients to create publications, web sites, clubs, and non-profits
- Consulted with clients throughout the United States, Middle-East, and Canada
- Taught 1,700+ college students since 2004
- Read 24,000+ pages of college level assignments
- Member of the Western Association of College Admissions Counseling