College Admission Counselor, Leadership Consultant & College Professor
Over 10 years of experience in leadership building, extra-curricular background building, and college application assistance including personal statements. Helped clients to build resume through creating web sites, publish books, student journals, start clubs and non-profit organizations. Received a B.A. in Psychology and an M.A. in Philosophy at San Jose State University, studied political science at the University of California at Berkeley during the summers of 2004 – 2006, and a candidate of Harvard University’s summer program during 2006. Taught at San Jose State University, De Anza College, Diablo Valley College, Gavilan College, and San Jose City College. Member of the Western Association of College Admissions Counseling.
Summary of Background
- 12+ years teaching, mentoring, advising, and counseling college students
- Taught 1,700+ college students since 2004
- Read 24,000+ pages of college level assignments
- Consulted with clients throughout the United States, Middle-East, and Canada
- Helped clients admitted to top universities including Johns Hopkins, USC, Carnegie Mellon, UC-Berkeley, U. of Michigan, and U. of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign.
- Helped clients create publications, web sites, and clubs
- Member of the Western Association of College Admissions Counseling