Now wait-listing for the 2019 Fall college application season. To ensure quality of service, we work with a maximum of 15 high school seniors each year. No new client will be accepted after September 1, 2019.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular, leadership backgrounds, SAT/ACT score, and high school GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background including GPA
- Will recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list of 12 – 20 total universities appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important deadlines decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
Application Package Information
A 6-month / 12-meeting application package is available starting May 1 of ever year, which includes summer school consultation to attend a local community college to boost the GPA and/or build the academic transcript and to assist with the application process.
A 4-month / 8-meeting application package is available starting July 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process.
Custom packages can also be created to tailor the application package toward each student. Each month of service includes two 45-minute meetings at the Cupertino office and unlimited essay proofreading included in each package.
Contact us for a free assessment of your child’s background and package recommendation.