Now accepting limited clients for the 2019 Fall college application season. I normally work with only 15 clients from grade 12.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular and leadership background, SAT/ACT score, and GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background
- Recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
- Create a university list consist of 15 – 25 total universities
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list of 15 – 25 total universities appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation and Proofreading
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
2019 Four-month Application Package Information
A 4-month application package is available starting July 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process. This package includes eight 45-minute meetings over a span of 4 months, university list creation, application assistance and personal statement proofreading.
Three tiers are available:
Tier 1: Proofreading of UC, CSU and 5 Common Application campuses; designed for students who want to stay on the West Coast.
Tier 2: Proofreading of UC, CSU, 10 Common Application campuses, and 4 Coalition campuses; designed for students who want to apply nationwide and to a limited number of reach universities.
Tier 3: Proofreading of UC, CSU, 15 Common Application campuses, and 6 Coalition campuses; designed for students who want to apply nationwide and to a larger number of reach universities.
Contact me for a free assessment of your child’s background and tier recommendation.