2020 Fall College Application Assistance
Now accepting limited clients for the 2020 application season.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular and leadership background, SAT/ACT score, and GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background
- Recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
- Create a university list consist of 15 – 25 total universities
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation and Proofreading
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
College application assistance packages ranging from 3 months to 6 months are available starting June 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process. Packages include two 45-minute in-person or online meetings per month of service, university list creation, application assistance and unlimited personal statement proofreading associated with each tier.
Click here to schedule a free assessment of your child’s background and tier recommendation.