Now wait-listing for the 2019 Fall college application season. To ensure quality of service, we work with a maximum of 15 high school seniors each year.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular, leadership backgrounds, SAT/ACT score, and high school GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background including GPA
- Will recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list of 12 – 20 total universities appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important deadlines decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
A four-month / 8-meeting service package is available starting July 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process. Each month of service includes two 45-minute meetings at the Cupertino office. Contact us for a free assessment of your child’s background and package recommendation.