2023 Fall College Application Assistance
Limited clients for each application season accepted starting June 1 of each year. Schedule an appointment now to reserve your spot. We are busy working with clients throughout the summer to meet the November 1 EA/ED deadline.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular and leadership background, SAT/ACT score, and GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background
- Recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
- Create a university list consist of 15 – 25 total universities
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation and Proofreading
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
Application Package Information
College application assistance packages are available starting June 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process. The details of the packages will be shared after the initial Zoom consultation meeting with a staff member.
Highlight of services:
- Assistance with creating the university list appropriate for each client. For most clients, this would be unlimited UC and CSU campuses and 8-14 additional universities.
- Application assistance of the UC, CSU, Common applications, and if needed, other unique applications.
- Unlimited personal statement proofreading associated with each tier. Note that all proofreading is complete on my own time, not during the meeting time.
- SAT/ACT timeline guidance
- Financial aid form guidance (these are the FAFSA and CSS Profile forms).
- Letters of recommendation guidance (from teachers, counselors, and outside recommenders).
- SSR (secondary school report guidance), also known as the senior profile questions, which are a set of questions used by high school counselors to write the letter of recommendation.
- Reminders of deadlines including application deadlines including the following:
- University deadlines including the November 1 Early Action/Early Decision Deadline
- FAFSA/CSS deadlines
- Letter of recommendation deadlines
- SAT/ACT score report deadlines
Click here to schedule a free Zoom consultation to receive an assessment of your child’s background and to discuss the appropriate application package during the open enrollment period of May 1 – September 30 of each year until the maximum number of clients is reached per counselor (15 high school seniors per application season).