2021 Fall College Application Assistance
Now accepting limited clients for the 2021 application season (limited to 15 clients per season). The open enrollment period is between June 1 – July 31 of each year. Absolutely no new clients are accepted after August 1, 2021.
Academic Assessment and College Recommendations
- Assessment of your academic, extra-curricular and leadership background, SAT/ACT score, and GPA
- University recommendations based upon client’s background
- Recommend best universities for each client and his/her major
- Create a university list consist of 15 – 25 total universities
College Application Assistance
- Assist with creating a university list appropriate for each client
- Assist with preparing each application form and reviewing requirements
- Explain requirements for teacher recommendations
- Reminder of all important decision deadlines
- Establishing a tracking system for the entire application process
Personal Statement Preparation and Proofreading
- Assess application essay prompts and provide content recommendations
- Edit statement for value of content, spelling, and grammar
- Unlimited proofreading by e-mail
Application Package Information
College application assistance packages ranging from 5 months to 6 months are available starting June 1 of every year to assist high school students with the application process.
The 5-month application packages include 10 Zoom meetings while the 6-month package includes 12 meetings. Meetings occur every two weeks.
Highlight of services:
- Assistance with creating the university list appropriate for each client. For most clients, this would be unlimited UC and CSU campuses and 10-14 additional universities.
- Application assistance of the UC, CSU, Common applications, and if needed, the Coalition application.
- Unlimited personal statement proofreading associated with each tier. Note that all proofreading is complete on my own time, not during the meeting time.
- SAT/ACT timeline guidance
- Financial aid form guidance (these are the FAFSA and CSS Profile forms).
- Letters of recommendation guidance (from teachers, counselors, and outside recommenders).
- SSR (secondary school report guidance), also known as the senior profile questions, which are a set of questions used by high school counselors to write the letter of recommendation.
- Reminders of deadlines including application deadlines including the following:
- University deadlines including the November 1 Early Action/Early Decision Deadline
- FAFSA/CSS deadlines
- Letter of recommendation deadlines
- SAT/ACT score report deadlines
Refer to the following Google Doc link for complete package information including pricing information associated to each Tier. Prices are subject to increase during each application season.
Click here to schedule a free Zoom consultation to receive an assessment of your child’s background and to discuss the appropriate application package during the open enrollment period of June 1 – July 31 of each year until the maximum number of clients is reach (15 high school seniors per application season).