Executive College Consulting Package with Trung Le, Head Counselor
This package is designed for the busy parent and student who wants intensitive 1-1 guidance. Includes 5 hours of in-person consulting over the span of two initial days (2.5 hours with parents and 2.5 hours with the student) followed with 10-15 hours of virtual sessions over the span of 12 months. This package is ideal for busy families outside of our normal service area who desire in-person as well as virtual sessions.
High School Resume and Leadership Building Service
Learn how to be in the top 16% of university applicants through our high school resume building service to gain admission into top tiered universities such as UC-Berkeley, UCLA, Texas-Austin, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. This service is available for students in grades 9, 10, and 11.
By working with us, your child will gain:
- Increase chances of attending top 25 universities in the nation
- A more competitive leadership, extra-curricular and academic resume
- Strategies to maintain and increase the GPA
- Accountability to implement strategies and complete tasks
- Expert assistance preparing college applications and essays
- University list appropriate for your child’s qualifications and major
Highlights of high school resume building service:
- Year-round consultation available to build your child’s resume, including his or her leadership background. Higher tiered packages available for grade 11.
- One-on-one brainstorming, guidance, and execution of a leadership project, from start to finish.
- Personalized strategies to increase and maintain GPA including community college attendance during the summer and during the regular academic year.
- University list recommendation (on comprehensive packages for grade 11 only)
- Personal statement proofreading (on comprehensive packages for grade 11 only)
- Application assistance (on comprehensive packages for grade 11 only)
- Unlimited E-mail exchanges between meetings
Starting Package Fee (Beyond the SF Bay Area): $10,000 (includes airfare, 1-2 nights hotel, and office conference room reservation) to client’s home area.
Starting Package Fee (San Francisco and Marin): $8,500
Pacific Work Places San Francisco SOMA
201 Spear Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105-6164
Pacific Work Places Marin
700 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 199
Larkspur, CA 94939
Pacific Work Sacramento Downtown
428 J Street, 4th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Pacific Work Places Las Vegas Downtown
300 South 4th Street, 6th Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Pacific Work Places Midtown Phoenix
3838 N Central Avenue, Suite 900
Phoenix, AZ 85012