Develop the skills for success in the science and math classroom. If students are struggling in a course, we can identify and help them overcome barriers to their learning. Even strong students can benefit from proactive tutoring to delve deeper into content, prepare for AP/IB exams, and make connections between subjects. This service is available for students in grades 8-12 and college students in 100 and 200 level courses.
By working with us, your child will gain:
- Personalized attention to address gaps in understanding
- Help with organization and time management
- Accountability to complete tasks and submit course work
- General and course-specific test taking strategies
- Increased exposure and interest in STEM fields
- Strategies to maintain and increase GPA
- Increase chances of attending prestigious university
Highlights of STEM Tutoring service:
- Year-round consultation available to identify and develop a personalized plan to address your child’s struggles in the STEM classroom
- Year-round consultation available to proactively deepen your child’s understanding and enjoyment of STEM subjects
- Support with study skills, time management, and organization during the transition from high school to college
- Structured plans to develop strong foundations for future success in STEM and health fields
- Personalized strategies to increase and maintain GPA including support in community college courses during the summer and the regular academic year
- E-mail and telephone exchanges between meetings
STEM tutoring packages are available year-round. Packages range from 5 hours to address a single subject or upcoming exam to comprehensive packages including more subjects and on-going support. The details of the packages will be shared after the initial Zoom consultation meeting with a staff member.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation to assess your child’s tutoring needs and develop a plan to best support your student.