High School Resume and Leadership Building Service
Learn how to be in the top 16% of university applicants through our high school resume building service to gain admission into top tiered universities such as UC-Berkeley, UCLA, Texas-Austin, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. This service is available for students in grades 9, 10, and 11.
By working with us, your child will gain:
- Increase chances of attending prestigious university
- A more competitive leadership, extra-curricular and academic resume
- Strategies to maintain and increase the GPA
- Accountability to implement strategies and complete tasks
- Expert assistance preparing college applications and essays
- University list appropriate for your child’s qualifications and major
Highlights of high school resume building service:
- Year-round consultation available to build your child’s resume, including his or her leadership background. Higher tiered packages available for grade 11.
- One-on-one brainstorming, guidance, and execution of a leadership project, from start to finish.
- Personalized strategies to increase and maintain GPA including community college attendance during the summer and during the regular academic year.
- University list recommendation (starting in grade 11 only)
- Personal statement proofreading (on comprehensive packages for grade 11 only)
- Application assistance (on comprehensive packages for grade 11 only)
- E-mail and telephone exchanges between meetings
Grade 9, 10, 11: Highlights of Services
As early as grade 9, we will assist your child by guiding him or her on how to complete projects to build up his or her leadership background, so that he or she can be among the top 16% of all college admission applicants. These might include a website, student journal, club, business, or a non-profit. Unlike other counselors, we provide year-round guidance to execute these projects, and help your child stay on track in preparation for the application period in grade 12. We also guide students on strategies to maintain a higher GPA. These might include taking additional courses at a local community college. In addition, we guide students on the SAT/ACT timeline and recommend the appropriate SAT/ACT test prep services.
Grade 12: Highlights of Services
During the summer prior to grade 12, we provide application assistance, including college recommendations, personal statement review and editing, reminders of due dates, and guidance on FAFSA and CSS financial aid forms. We provide unlimited essay review and editing at this time. For students in grade 11 who are transitioning to grade 12, We start them early on preparing their college essays (beginning in April of their junior year) to reduce their stress, due to the demanding application process and busy senior year workload.
Fees vary depending on the type of package and total meetings. Two service levels are available:
1.) Basic resume building of 6 or 9 meetings are available for grades 9, 10, and 11.
2.) A comprehensive service of 12 – 16 months consisting of 24 – 32 meetings are available starting in grade 11.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation to assess your child’s background and to learn about resume building services and strategies to be in the top 16% of college applicants.