Comprehensive Resume Building & Application Service Starting in Grades 9, 10, 11
Learn how to be in the top 25% of university applicants through my resume building service for high school students in grades 9, 10 and 11.
By working with me, your child will gain:
- Increase chances of attending prestigious university
- Accountability to complete tasks
- A more competitive leadership, extra-curricular and academic resume
- Strategies to maintain and increase the GPA
- Assistance on college applications and essays
- A university list appropriate for your child’s qualifications and major
Highlights of services:
- Year-round consultation (quarterly, every other month, or monthly options) during grades 9, 10, and 11 to build the resume including leadership background
- One-on-one leadership project brainstorming, guidance and execution, from start to finish
- Strategies to maintain and increase GPA including attending local community college
- University list recommendation
- Personal statement proofreading
- Application assistance
- Action list after every meeting
- E-mail and telephone correspondence between meetings
- Unlimited essay proofreading in grade 12
Grade 9, 10, 11: Highlights of Services
As early as grade 9, I will assist your child by guiding him/her on how to start various projects such as a web site, a student journal, a club, or a business to build up his/her leadership background so that he/she can be among the top 25% of all college admission applicants. I provided year-round guidance to execute these projects and for your child to stay on track in preparation for the application period in grade 12. I also guide students on strategies to maintain a higher GPA. One way to do this is to take additional courses at a local community college such as De Anza College in Cupertino (I have been teaching there for 12 years). I also guide students on the SAT/ACT timeline and recommend the appropriate SAT/ACT test prep agencies.
Grade 12: Highlights of Services
During the summer prior to grade 12, I provide application assistance including college recommendations, personal statement proofreading and editing, reminders of due dates, and guidance on the financial aid forms (FAFSA and CSS) . I provide unlimited essay proofreading that is included in the appropriate application package tier for each client, which ranges from 3 – 5 months. My clients in grade 11 transitioning to grade 12 will receive a very early start on their college essays (as early as April of the junior year) to reduce stress due to the demanding application process and their busy senior year workload.
Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.