Comprehensive Resume Building & Application Service Starting in Grades 9, 10 or 11
Learn how to be in the top 20% of university applicants through my resume building service for high school students in grades 9, 10 or 11 to gain admission into top tiered universities.
By working with me, your child will gain:
- Increase chances of attending prestigious university
- A more competitive leadership, extra-curricular and academic resume
- Strategies to maintain and increase the GPA
- Accountability to implement strategies and complete tasks
- Expert assistance preparing college applications and essays
- Target university list appropriate for your child’s qualifications and major
Highlights of services:
- Year-round consultation (quarterly, every other month, or monthly options) during grades 9, 10, and 11 to build your child’s resume, including his or her leadership background
- One-on-one brainstorming, guidance, and execution of a leadership project, from start to finish
- Personalized strategies to increase and maintain GPA
- University list recommendation
- Personal statement proofreading
- Application assistance
- Action list after every meeting
- E-mail and telephone exchanges between meetings
Grade 9, 10, 11: Highlights of Services
As early as grade 9, I will assist your child by guiding him or her on how to complete projects to build up his or her leadership background, so that he or she can be among the top 25% of all college admission applicants. These might include a website, student journal, club, or business. I provide year-round guidance to execute these projects, and help your child stay on track in preparation for the application period in grade 12. I also guide students on strategies to maintain a higher GPA. These might include taking additional courses at a local community college. (My experience includes teaching at De Anza College in Cupertino for 12 years.) In addition, I guide students on the SAT/ACT timeline and recommend the appropriate SAT/ACT test prep services.
Grade 12: Highlights of Services
During the summer prior to grade 12, I provide application assistance, including college recommendations, personal statement review and editing, reminders of due dates, and guidance on FAFSA and CSS financial aid forms. I provide unlimited essay review and editing at this time. For students in grade 11 who are transitioning to grade 12, I start them early on preparing their college essays (beginning in April of their junior year) to reduce their stress, due to the demanding application process and busy senior year workload.
Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation.